See below the professional services you can expect.
We provide free quoting for your kitchen project, as well as expert advice on any areas you need help with. We ensure the pricing we give you will bring you the finest and most contemporary kitchen available at the most affordable price.
Once the installation and build of your kitchen takes place, our team at Econo Kitchens will be in regular contact with you throughout the installation to ensure that you keep updated on how the project is progressing. We use only the most experienced fitters to ensure that your kitchen is delivered and installed on time and without any problems.
Once your kitchen has been installed to the specifications of the design we will then carry out all electrical and plumbing works so that your kitchen is in a fully working state for you to use straight away. As part of the installation process we then offer you an extensive post installation service to demonstrate to you how every element of your kitchen works and the benefits that it offers. As part of this after sale service we also ensure that if you ever have a problem we are directly at hand to resolve it for you.
- Removal of existing kitchen cupboards, wall tiles and floor covering complete
- Installation of new plumbing points
- Installation of new electrical points
- Install new windows and door frames
- Plaster walls and screed floors
- Install new ceilings
- Tile floor
- Install new kitchen units and granite tops
- Tile walls
- Fit new sink and mixer tap
- Hang new doors and fit new handles
- Install new lighting
- Fit new hob, oven and extractor